29 Cosmetics' Lydia Mondavi (of the famous Napa Valley wine family) will be at the Charleston Cos Bar this Friday!
"Customers will get a skin care consultation and a makeover, addressing their needs and the right colors for the season," says Cos Bar consultant Kim Deal, who oversees the line.
So which 29 Cosmetics products should YOU add to your makeup bag this summer? The Hydrating Foundation is the most popular product from the line at the Charleston store, Deal says. "It gives a flawless finish and adds a beautiful luminosity to the skin. In fact, all of 29's products have grape seed extract, which is known for its anti-aging properties. It's one of the most potent antioxidants for strengthening skin. It's 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than Vitamin D. It also protects against free radicals and inflammation, promotes collagen, and detoxifies."
As for Deal's favorite 29 product, she likes the Preserves Eye Emulsion, which is great for hydration, firming, and puffiness. "The eyes are the windows to the soul, so you want them to be bright and fresh. That's why most women come in here, looking for something for their eyes. The eyes are also one of the first areas to show aging," she says.
Deal also loves:
• The Napa Rouge Cream Highlighting Blush, which gives a "wonderful" radiant glow to the cheeks.
• The D'Vine Mascara, which lengthens, curls, and adds volume and, is loaded with vitamins that condition the lashes.
• Preserves First Crush Lip Scrub Treatment, which exfoliates and moisturizes.
• Preserves Wine Blot Lip Treatment, which has SPF 20 (perfect for summer).
• Preserves Hint of Honey Lip Treatment, which has beeswax, honey, grape seed extract, and a little bit of shimmer, making it pretty over lipstick or by itself.
Plus, 29 has a special collection, Perfect RX Eye Fix, featuring a Concealor Corrector Palette and Preserves Eye Emulsion, which comes in a quilted cosmetic bag. The set has a $200 value, but can currently be had for just $150!
The 29 Cosmetics event will take place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, May 25, at the Charleston Cos Bar.