As some states and counties have begun lifting COVID restrictions, we wanted to let you know that we will be continuing our current COVID-19 protocol, in accordance with CDC guidance. The health and safety of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to us, so we respectfully ask that while in our stores, you follow our shopping guidelines, found below. A face covering is still required to be worn while in the store, for the entire duration of the visit. Face coverings must completely cover both the nose and mouth.
Our In-Store Shopping Guidelines and Procedures
- We are limiting store capacity based on our store size and CDC guidelines
- We will ask all clients and employees to maintain social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet (employees may momentarily come closer when needing to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or when otherwise unavoidable)
- We respectfully ask all clients to maintain a face covering while shopping and sanitize hands or wear gloves upon entry (we will have disposable face coverings and gloves available)
- Cos Bar Employees are required to wear a face covering
- We are operating in a No-Touch Environment. Please ask for assistance before handling products or testers
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures
We still offer contactless curbside pick-up in most markets, should you feel more comfortable ordering in advance and dropping by to pick up your order. We’re also available by phone or email for consultations or questions you may have about our opening procedures or shopping policies. You can find our contact information by store here.
We deeply appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines and for choosing Cos Bar to meet all your beauty needs. We still offer curbside pickup should you feel more comfortable placing an order in advance for contactless pickup. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Update as of March 20, 2021