The ENZYME CLEANSER is a two-in-one cleansing foam and exfoliator, particularly ideal for oily and combination skin. The fine-grained powder transforms into a soft foam once water is added, providing a deep, yet gentle cleanse and exfoliation. A collection of enzymes works together to loosen the conjunctions between dead skin cells, helping to peel away dry and rough skin, remove makeup, and reduce excess sebum from pores. The skin will appear revitalized and smooth instantly after cleansing.
- Maltodextrin - A plant-based sugar created by hydrolyzing a saccharide with starch from corn, potato, or rice which acts as absorbent, binding agent, stabilizer, film-forming agent and skin-softener. When used in combination with other ingredients, maltodextrin may increase anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin C - Used to hydrate and refresh the skin and has an anti-oxidant effect. Its concentration (below 5% to ensure the skin does not become sun sensitive) helps firm the skin.
- Subtilisin - An ingredient which has a keratolytic effect, meaning it helps to release dead skin cells from the stratum corneum and stimulates the turnover of epidermal cells. This exfoliating effect leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Lipase - An enzyme obtained by fermentation, hydrolyzes fat and thus frees the skin from excess oil.
- Cellulose - Peeling bodies made from plant fiber. They serve as exfoliating particles that remove dead skin cells.
Application: Use 2 or 3 times a week to supplement your daily cleansing routine. Those with oily skin can use the cleanser once a day, while those with sensitive skin can incorporate the treatment into their skincare routine 1-2 times a week. To use, place a coin-sized amount of the powder in the palm of your hand. Then add a little warm water and work up into a gentle foam. Smooth generously over your face (add more water if necessary to develop a soft foam), then rinse off.
Need more information on this product?
Our Beauty Specialists are available online to assist you with all your beauty needs!
Send us your message via chat, email, text, or book an in-store or virtual consultation.