by More info
Brighten, smooth, and revive the delicate eye contour with Illumineye C, Omorovicza’s new targeted eye cream powered by vitamins C, A & E. This rich and velvety eye treatment delivers instant luminosity, hydration and plumping, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
- Vitamin C effectively suppresses skin pigmentation, stimulates the production of new collagen, and protects the skin from antioxidant damage.
- Retinal is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A that is converted into Retinoic Acid by our bodies. It promotes collagen production, speeds up cell turnover, reduces fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing the complexion.
- Deep Wrinkle Filler combines a pure molecule contained in collagen, and hyaluronic acid filling spheres, to target the deepest of fine lines and wrinkles, instantly plumping and encouraging the production of collagen fibres for a smoother appearance.
- Elderberry Flower Extract offers a strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effect, protecting the small capillaries around the eye, reducing puffiness.
- Essential Moisture Complex features polysaccharides, hyaluronic acid and polyglutamic acid to attract water from the atmosphere and regulate the transport of water in skin cells. It works to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier by increasing the production of key lipids such as ceramides and cholesterol.
- Nourishing Complex locks in moisture by creating an invisible barrier upon the skin, preventing Trans Epidermal Water Loss. Rich in natural phospholipids, sphingosines, ceramides, and essential lipids, it has excellent protective and soothing properties, ensuring the skin remains nourished.
- Omorovicza’s Healing Concentrate™ leaves skin firmer, suppler and more youthful in appearance.
How to use: Gently dab Illumineye C along eye socket using the ring finger, and follow with your serum and moisturizer.
Need more information on this product?
Our Beauty Specialists are available online to assist you with all your beauty needs!
Send us your message via chat, email, text, or book an in-store or virtual consultation.