Makeup brushes deserve to be pampered, too! After all, they work hard for you, so why not give them a luxury bubble bath instead of using cleansers that contain harsh detergents or heavy oils.
Jenny Patinkin's Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush Soap is handmade to her own specifications and really gets the job done, whether your brushes are vegan or natural hair.
Made with vegetable-based glycerin, coconut milk and vitamin E, the sulfate-free, fragrance-free, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial formula washes away oils and pigments without leaving a residue or drying out the bristles.
How to use:
- Run bristles under warm water or submerge in a bowl of warm water.
- Swirl the bristles over the soap pan, rinsing and repeating until a light foam begins to form.
- Once slightly foamy, use fingertips and hands to gently massage away oils and pigments, rinsing and repeating as necessary until pigments are no longer visible and a rich lather has developed.
- Rinse under running water or swirl in clean water until they feel squeaky clean.
- Squeeze the brush head in a washcloth or towel to remove excess water and reshape.
- Lay flat on a counter with the head hanging over the edge in order to assure full air circulation while drying.