Made from the finest organic ingredients, Kjaer Weis Lipstick delivers a perfect velvety finish. Packed with nourishing elements like shea butter, rosehip and jojoba oil, Kjaer Weis Lipsticks use the warmth of your lips to activate a silky smooth rush of color.
The lipstick colours cover the spectrum from pale pink to deep red: classic colours every woman should have in her makeup arsenal. Presented in a sleek silver tube, the Lipstick is thoughtfully designed to be refillable.
Lipstick 'Brilliant' is a warm nude lipstick with a tinge of pretty apricot
Kjaer Weis Lipstick 'Adore', 'Honor', and 'Believe' are certified organic. 'Empower', 'KW Red' and 'Love' contain a small amount of artificial pigments in order to achieve the bright, poppy shades. These artificial pigments account for less that 1% of the total product formula. The remaining 99% of non-certified products still contain the cleanest, most luxurious organic natural ingredients.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Caution - Contains Carmine
* naturally contained in the used essential oils
* Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.