Maskne Protection Biocellulose Mask Box
by More info
The revolutionary skin saviour to treat breakouts, blemishes and chafing.
Able to be used following PPE mask use or even worn under a PPE mask to protect against physical abrasion, the lower-face Maskne Protection Bio Cellulose Mask will strengthen compromised skin, calm elevated redness and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
It’s superior composition also adheres to the face like a second skin, acting as a physical barrier between your dermis and any protective masks should you wish.
- Microalgae: An extract taken from the cell-wall of plankton that promotes clarity by balancing the skin’s microbiome
- Cleome Gynandra: A botanical extract that controls sebum production and works to reduce inflammation
- Aloe Vera: A cooling natural extract with humectant and healing properties that alleviates redness and irritation
- Lactic Acid: A gentle AHA that dissolves the cells bonding dead skin together, reducing the appearance of blemishes and post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Sodium Ascorbate: A stabilised Vitamin C that converts to ascorbic acid within the skin, enhancing collagen synthesis and brightening the complexion
- Tocopherol: Otherwise known as Vitamin E, this provides significant antioxidant properties to the skin that help strengthen and support barrier function
- Hydroxycinnamic Acid: A phytochemical that has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, working to combat unhealthy bacteria on the surface and imbalanced cells beneath
How to use it: After cleansing, apply the mask to the lower half of the face. Allow it to treat for 20 minutes. Mask can also be worn under PPE.
Need more information on this product?
Our Beauty Specialists are available online to assist you with all your beauty needs!
Send us your message via chat, email, text, or book an in-store or virtual consultation.