Protect & Soothe Set
by More info
The ultimate skincare duo to protect and soothe your skin, featuring Dr. Barbara Sturm’s SUN DROPS SPF 50 and CALMING SERUM. SUN DROPS SPF 50 is an innovative light-textured, hybrid skincare/sun serum that provides truly broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
An active complex of Vitamin E and Beta-Glucan protects the skin from oxidative damage, while Purslane, an anti-aging powerhouse, helps calm the skin and reduce visible signs of irritation. CALMING SERUM is enriched with an active, plant-based complex of Cardiospermum, Echium, and Sunflower, which rebalances irritated skin and helps to reduce redness and burning. Perfect for soothing your complexion after sun exposure, sleep loss, jet lag, air conditioning or environmental pollution. When used over time this serum strengthens the skin’s natural defenses minimizing the skin’s sensitized reaction.
- Provides SPF 50 protection against UVA and UVB light
- Protects and promotes the skin resiliency with Cassia Extract, Vitamin E and Beta-Glucan
- Possesses a lightweight feel on the skin
- Soothes the complexion
- When used over time strengthens skins natural defenses minimizing the skin's sensitized reaction
- Cardiospermum, Echium, and Sunflower Extract calms and rebalances irritated skin and Purslane helps calm the skin and reduce the visible signs of irritation
How to use:
SUN DROPS SPF 50 - Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as directed. Avoid the midday sun and reapply frequently to maintain sun protection, as directed especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel. Do not overexpose yourself to the sun, even if you’re using SUN DROPS SPF 50.
CALMING SERUM- After cleansing, apply to the face. Wait for the serum to absorb before applying moisturizer. To reduce skin sensitivity, use regularly in the morning and/or evening.
Need more information on this product?
Our Beauty Specialists are available online to assist you with all your beauty needs!
Send us your message via chat, email, text, or book an in-store or virtual consultation.