Join our loyalty rewards program, B. Cos, and receive points for every dollar you spend.
Long lasting high coverage color with dispersive pigment for ease of application. Refill available.
Posted on 3/2/2018I purchased all three lipsticks at the darker in of the lip shades and have to say they are all amazing. They last on your lips for a very long time and doesn't dry out your lips.
Posted on 11/11/2017love all the color
Posted on 9/9/2017I can't speak for ALL Serge Lutens lipsticks, but I can speak from experience to MOST. And of the ones I have worn, there are a few misses, but mostly HITS. Here are my thoughts:
1. A true red. Good for formal occasions. Somewhat unique, but mostly just safely (for a red) pleasing. If you want something more POW of a red, try Serge's Matte Lipstick.
2. A rose/red. Kind of a berry tone. The Water Lip Color in the shade Chardon is similar to this. Good for a "Snow White" kind of look.
3. A purple/red. Similar to MAC's Rebel, but more sophisticated. Maybe more sheer, perhaps a bit more glossy. Not dark enough to be vampy, but more of a pretty shade.
4 (or 24 as listed here)- Not my favorite. On its own, the shimmer actually makes the lips look dry. Could be good on top of other lipsticks, but too expensive for this, in my opinion.
5. A peach neutral with a bit of shimmer. A miss, for me. It's too sheer to do much of anything, and the shimmer makes my lips look more dry.
6. A lilac/taupe color. Maybe not the best on its own, but could be good on top of other neturals if you like to mix. I do own this, but using it on its own tends to make my lips vanish. I still recommend it if you want to experiment, and it is an unusual shade.
7. Spice red. Kind of a brick/orange toned red, and almost a "red neutral" if that makes sense. On me, it's a bit too subtle, but this might be good as a daytime red, or if you're slowly trying to tiptoe into the world of red lipsticks. Could be good mixed, but I don't usually like to mix lipstick colors.
8 (or 28 as listed here). A warm beige. Boring on me, but not without its place in the world. I still feel like you don't need to spend this kind of money on a color like this...
12. A neutral with a bit of plum in it. I find this to be unique, and it's my favorite of the Serge neutrals. It pairs well with his lip pencil in number 1. A nude worh the splurge, in my opinion.
13. Deep purple. It doesn't go on as purple as I would like, but maybe I just need to find a better liner. A unique shade, definitely more on the purple side than on the wine/bordeaux side. I do suggest it, but getting a nice shape with a good colored liner may prove difficult.
There's more to say, but very recommended overall. Each shade is different than the last, and I hope my notes help you make a decision.
Posted on 7/19/2017I love the coverage but I find that the color wears of quicker when you compare to other brands with the same price. but color is definitely nice
Posted on 7/17/2017this is an amazing lipstick. wish i could have all the shades because they are all equally stunning! fuschia rose is exactly the kind of hot pink i was looking for, perfect for summer. lasts all day without feathering or smearing. awesome product!
Posted on 6/21/2017I have the pink beige natural, love the color. it is so pretty and natural
Posted on 6/13/2017Beige Neutral is so gorgeous… so pretty for summer!
Write Your Own Review
Learn more about our SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Login or create an account to earn B. Cos Loyalty points for sharing.
Share your referral link! Close