Store Reopening Updates
We are taking a phased approach to reopening our stores, based on what is allowed in each state and local market. We will keep this page updated with reopening information by store.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working to thoughtfully define our reopening policies and procedures to ensure a safe shopping environment for you and for our teams. We expect to provide you with the same amazing in-store shopping experience, service, and products you’re accustomed to, in a setting that makes you and our teams feel comfortable, healthy, and safe.
Here are our guidelines and updated procedures for in-store shopping:
- We are limiting store capacity based on our store size and local regulations
- We will ask all clients and employees to maintain social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet (employees may momentarily come closer when needing to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or when otherwise unavoidable)
- We respectfully ask all clients to maintain a face covering while shopping and sanitize hands or wear gloves upon entry (we will have disposable face coverings and gloves available)
- Cos Bar Employees are required to wear a face covering and gloves
- We are operating in a No-Touch Environment. Please ask for assistance before handling products or testers
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- We’ve reduced our hours of operation (see below for doors that have opened, and their updated hours)
We still offer contactless curbside pick-up in most markets, should you feel more comfortable ordering in advance and dropping by to pick up your order. We’re also available by phone or email for consultations or questions you may have about our opening procedures or shopping policies. You can find curbside pick-up information and contact information by store here.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this time. We can’t wait to see you!
By-Store Opening Information
Update as of May 28, 2020