These single, double and triple lash clusters are quick and easy to use. The four different lengths are the perfect way to create a bespoke lash look. Add a few clusters to the outer corner of the eyes to elongate the shape, or for a full and fluttery lash apply along the entire lash line.
How to use:
1. Curl your eyelashes.
2. Hold the lash strip up to your eye to check length. Trim the band from the outer corner of the lash strip if necessary.
3. Hold both edges in a U-shape for a few seconds to bend the lashes.
4. Apply adhesive along the band and wait 30 seconds.
5. Secure the lashes by pressing onto the lash line. You can use a tweezer if necessary.
6. Finish with one coat mascara to blend the eyelashes together with your own lashes. Fill up with eyeliner if any gaps appears.