These 3D half lashes are the perfect way to dramatize your eye look. Apply after mascara on the outer corner of the eye to create an elongated and enhanced eye shape.
How to use:
1. Curl your eyelashes.
2. Hold the lash strip up to your eye to check length. Trim the band from the outer corner of the lash strip if necessary.
3. Hold both edges in a U-shape for a few seconds to bend the lashes.
4. Apply adhesive along the band and wait 30 seconds.
5. Secure the lashes by pressing onto the lash line. You can use a tweezer if necessary.
6. Finish with one coat mascara to blend the eyelashes together with your own lashes. Fill up with eyeliner if any gaps appears.