After years of trialing different lashes, Nikki has created the perfect underlash to achieve dramatic and defined bottom lashes. These clusters are easy-to-use for a flawless application every time.
How to use:
1. Curl your eyelashes.
2. Hold the lash strip up to your eye to check length. Trim the band from the outer corner of the lash strip if necessary.
3. Hold both edges in a U-shape for a few seconds to bend the lashes.
4. Apply adhesive along the band and wait 30 seconds.
5. Secure the lashes by pressing onto the lash line. You can use a tweezer if necessary.
6. Finish with one coat mascara to blend the eyelashes together with your own lashes. Fill up with eyeliner if any gaps appears.