The Full Canvas Eye & Cheek Essentiels
by More info
A limited-edition palette of eye & cheek essentials to create a full canvas of endless artistry looks for any occasion.
This limited edition, the all-in-one palette has everything you need to create a full canvas of endless artistry looks for any occasion. This artistry-curated palette is filled with 15 eyeshadows that range from light to full-on pigment and matte to shimmer shades. Bronze, blush, and highlight with universally flattering cheek colors. Express your artistry with this versatile palette.
The sleek compact includes a removable mirror, perfect for optimal application of both eye shadows and cheek colors.
- 15 eye colors: Matte Choco, Charcoal Shimmer, Electric Silver, Golden Orange, Avant Taupe, Gilded Frost, Copper Stark, Noirest, Gold Décor, Platinum Lights, Matte Black, Platinum Smoke, Bronze Royale, Bronze Art, Raspberry Wine
- 4 cheek colors: Platinum Glow, Bronze Glow, Rose Blush, Rose Glow
Compact artwork was designed and illustrated by Kelly Beeman.
How to use: Eye Shadow: Dry use only. To accentuate or heighten the color of the eyes, choose shades that offer a contrast so the eye color will stand out. To take your look from day to night, add a deeper, more intense color and liner.
Blush: Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application. For a bold look, release more blush color by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application. Focus on the center of the apple and build the color to the intensity you desire.
Bronzer: Use the Finishing Brush to apply powder to the face. Swirl the brush into powder, pick up the product and lightly tap on the back of the hand. For a discreet veil of color, apply all over the face. To create a sun-kissed look, concentrate application on high points first, such as the forehead, temporal bone, cheekbones and the bridge of the nose. Then apply the brush’s remaining powder to the rest of the face. To increase the intensity, repeat application.
Highlighter: Apply with the Fan Powder Brush and sweep lightly over the skin—anywhere you want a subtle glow. Apply with the Finishing Brush for a sheer, diffused glow. For more intense illumination, use a denser brush to pick up more product from the pan.
- We currently offer Complimentary Ground Shipping on all orders for a limited time. 2nd Day and Overnight Shipping are currently not available.
- We do not ship outside of the USA, to freight forwarders or to PO Boxes.
- Cos Bar online orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days of payment authorization.